SNCF Connect & Tech is the French leader in digital and e-commerce in the mobility sector. SNCF Connect & Tech brings together digital skills to serve the customer. Drawing on the expertise of 1,200 employees based in Lille, Nantes and Paris, including 900 tech experts, SNCF Connect & Tech designs and implements the SNCF group's digital customer solutions.
Its ambition is to innovate to make sustainable mobility accessible to all.
In January 2022, SNCF Connect & Tech launched SNCF Connect, a new digital service, the successor to OUI.sncf, which allows users to plan all short and long-distance journeys from the first to the last kilometer, with route searches, reservations, after-sales service and passenger information. This package sold 145 million tickets in 2021 (with 450 million visitors per year to the website & app, 23 million downloads).
On the other hand, SNCF Connect & Tech is supporting the SNCF group's digital transformation to address the customer's entire mobility journey and interactions with SNCF. The company is involved in all layers of the IS:
- Digital front-end (SNCF Connect, transilien.com, SNCF.com, ...) and physical front-end (Terminals in stations);
- Middleware with, for example, the portal for accessing offers or the itinerary engine;
- Backend, notably with the TGV IC and TER inventories. By being present at all stages of the journey:
- Management of passenger information flows to provide the best possible support in nominal or disrupted situations;
- Equipping ticket inspectors with the application for boarding control, on-board control and anti-fraud;
- Support for drivers to enable them to plan and prepare their journeys and assist their driving;
- Digital services for passengers, such as the management of subscriptions and commercial cards as well as the customer account.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)